For the Salad:
- 1 cups raw sunflower seeds, soaked for four hours, dried and then ground in a food processor
- 3 celery stalk, finely diced
- 2 scallions, finely diced
- 2 teaspoons dulse or kelp flakes
- 1/4 cup fresh dill, chopped
For the Mayo:
- 1/2 cups coconut water
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 3/4 cup raw cashews
- 3 tablespoons stone ground mustard
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine all of the salad ingredients. Toss to mix thoroughly.
2. In a high speed blender, combine all of the mayo ingredients and blend thoroughly. Pour the dressing over the salad and toss to mix well.