No time for a vacation this spring? Escape at one of these five standout local restaurants where you can enjoy amazing food while enjoying the spring weather and soaking up some sunshine and fresh air.
1. Highlawn Pavilion – Bypass the formal indoor dining and grab a seat outside on the patio overlooking the NYC skyline. You can make an entire meal out of their delicious bar menu, and sip cocktails while you watch the sun go down over the city.
2. Cuban Pete’s – Get here on the early side to grab a table outside by the waterfall, and you’ll feel like you’re a million miles away. Order up some tapas and a few pitchers of sangria and pretend you’re in Havana.
3. Fin Raw Bar & Kitchen – Pick a table right by the open windows and enjoy some fresh seasonal seafood and a chilled glass of wine. With the nautical interior and sunshine and breeze coming in through the open front, you’ll feel like you’re in Newport.
4. Raymond’s – Make like a Parisian and enjoy some classic bistro food on Church Street. You can grab a chair under an umbrella or soak up the sunshine while you sip on a signature lemonade or some iced coffee.
5. CulinAriane – Enjoy some amazing and truly top-notch food at this restaurant tucked away on the fringes of Montclair.
Did we miss you're favorite spot? Let us know in comments!