It’s that time of year again! The award-winning Cinnamon Snail food truck just debuted a new seasonal menu last week. Snail owner and chef Adam Sobel says “I am really confident about this incarnation of our menu, and I think this is going to be the best selection our truck has ever had.” The new items are in addition to their really large breakfast and lunch menu, so fans don’t need to worry because favorites like the Korean Barbeque Seitan Sandwich, the Lemongrass Five Spice Seitan Sandwich and Ancho Chili Burger are staying. The full menu is available on their website: www.cinnamonsnail.com
In addition to the new menu, The Cinnamon Snail is now offering gluten free millet-flax bread, which is available for an extra dollar. The following sandwiches can be made completely gluten-free by request: Creole Grilled Tofu, Thai Barbeque Tempeh, Maple Mustard Tempeh, and Basil Pesto Tofu.
As of last Thursday, May 16, The Snail will be serving dinner every Thursday at the Grove Street Farmers’ Market in Jersey City, which is great news for New Jersey Snail fans!
New Menu Items:
- Thai BBQ Tempeh Sandwich with pickled
- onions and Thai basil, arugula, smoked chili roasted peanuts, and sriracha mayonnaise on grilled spelt bread
- Red Plum Pancakes with chamomile blood orange syrup, cardamom butter, smoked almonds and candied lemon rind
- Seitan al Pastor Sandwich with beer battered jalapeños, greens, grilled pineapple and chipotle mayonnaise on grilled baguette
- Basil Pesto Grilled Tofu Sandwich with white truffle cashew cheese, kalamata olive tapenade, arugula, and caramelized onions on garlic grilled baguette
- Fiery Black Sesame Tempeh Salad with kale, arugula, kimchi and spiced cashews
New Seasonal Donuts:
- Toasted pistachio donuts with cardamom glaze
- Coffee Ice Cream Sunday Donuts (chocolate cake donut with coffee glaze, espresso beans, ground dark chocolate and smashed sugar cones)
- Meyer Lemon Twists
- Brown Sugar Beer Glazed
New Iced Coffees:
- Star anise coconut milk iced coffee
- Salted caramel dutch cocoa iced coffee
The Snail’s Current Schedule:
Mondays – NYC at 48th and 6th (but sometimes they visit Dumbo or Varick Street on Mondays.)
Tuesdays – NYC at Wall Street and Water
Wednesdays – NYC on Broadway between 55th and 56th
Thursdays– NYC at 21st and 5th from 11:00-3:00), and Jersey City at the Grove Street Farmers’ Market from 4:00-8:00.
Fridays – NYC on Park Avenue Between 46th and 47th
Saturdays– Various Locations
Sundays – Red Bank, NJ
Photo courtesy of The Cinnamon Snail.